IN THIS SECTION
Register your company for a once-off cost of R800 (all inclusive).
Most South African Company Registration Documents are dispatched in 5-10 business days.
Start your business the right way.
Police Clear provides the quickest and easiest way to register a company in South Africa whether you are a small start-up, non-profit or have international ambitions.
Want to register a Pty Ltd, or any other types of South African-wide companies? Our team of experts have significant experience in assisting you to create the correct legal entity for your company.
Register your new company today
Within 5-10 business days you will have everything you need to start an official company, for a low all inclusive fee.
There’s no paperwork to worry about. All you need to do is contact us and provide the information below, simple as that.
Preferred Company Name
- Every registered company needs a unique name. We’ll need 3 potential names for new company to check if the name you want is available.
- We’ll need to register details of your directors. We will therefore require; certified copies of ID’s, proof of residence of directors and email addresses of directors.
Registered Office and Place of Business Address
- This will be the same as their registered office for most companies. It is important as company related notices will be sent here. Proof of business address will be required as well as email addresses for the company.
Once your South African company is registered, you’ll receive the following official documents.
Your South African Company Number
- Created by CIPC, your Company registration certificate (COR14.3) is essential for South African companies.
Reserved Company Name
- Start trading immediately under your new name and prevent other entrepreneurs from using your chosen business name.
Share Certificates for all Shareholders
- Make ownership official. We’ll send you one certificate for each shareholder.
CIPC filing fees (R175 fee included)
- We’ll send you the original CIPC document, which you can use to start business bank account.
Income tax registration number
- You'll need a Company tax number for Tenders and Contracts.
FREE B-BBEE affidavit
Once we have received all your required documents and proof of payment we start the application process immediately.
Your ACN and ASIC documents will be with you in 5 to 10 working days.
Registering your business could broaden your potential client and supplier base, because many customers and suppliers prefer to deal with a Company as opposed to an individual.
If you've decided a company structure is right for your business, you'll need to register it as a company. When you set up a company, you create a legal entity with its own legal obligations that is separate from you.
A company has different legal, financial and record keeping responsibilities compared to other business structures, so it’s important you know what’s involved and you choose the right type of company for your business needs.
For all our local clients, we offer a COLLECTION, EXPEDITE and DELIVERY service. NO ADDED FEES!
- Complete the Application Form
You will need to fill in details such as all names you have been known by, residential address, date and place of birth and contact details.
- Documents Collection
We will collect your application at your home or work address. We start the process the day after receiving your original documents.
- Receive your South African Company Registration Details
We deliver your document to your home or work address, provided that it is not an outline or regional area.
We keep you updated every step of the process.