IN THIS SECTION
When is the best time to apply for my Libya visa?
The best time to apply for your Libya visa is 1-2 months before your travel date.
Everyone entering Libya needs a visa to do so
If you are planning on travelling to Libya on business, you will need a work or business visa from the Libyan embassy in Pretoria.
As an accredited South African visa agent, Police Clear can provide this service for you, completing the whole application process on your behalf. All you need to do is submit your documentation to us along with a completed form, and we can expedite the process on your behalf.
Our expert Visa consultants are waiting to help you!
We offer a superior, hassle-free Libyan Work Visa service that provide diligent and comprehensive preparation of the application, submission and return, in the shortest time possible.
We achieve this by having offices close to all Consulates and Embassies within South Africa, offering a door-to-door delivery service.
This means that within ten working days, you’ll have the Libyan visa you need.
In order to be apply for a Visa, you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- A valid Passport (valid for more than six months + 2 blank pages facing each other)
- Two passport-sized photos (recently taken, against a white background)
- A completed ‘Libyan Business/Work visa application form’
- Invitation letter from employer
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Letter
- Confirmed flight details
Prior to entering the country, business traveller's need a letter of invitation from the sponsoring company. The burden of proof for business visas and work permits for Libya falls on the hiring company. This can be a time-consuming process. It's best to apply as early as possible to avoid delays
Why use us?
Over the past 10 years we have assisted hundreds of business travellers to Libya in acquiring their work visas. With Police Clear, you can expect:
- Visa facilitation happens within 10 working days
- You can fly with any airline!
- No need for bank details!
- No need for a travel itinerary!
- Simply send us the required information and pay
Visa regulations are subject to change at short notice and traveller's should contact their respective visa agent for the latest details.